Industry and Consumer Electronics Solutions:
Regenerative AC electronic load
- Setting of simulated power factor of LCR load. Go-and-Delay function during Constant Current (CC) mode.
- Equipped with a wide range of load mode such as constant current (CC) mode, constant resistance (CR) mode, constant active power (CP) mode, constant reactive power (CQ) mode and 5 modes of arbitrary waveform generation mode.
- Through an application software (sold separately) on a communication function standard, pattern operation is possible. The computer will be able to read the various parameter settings and status.
- A smaller and lighter equipment which can be connected in parallel to increase capacity
- Besides her small capacity, the circulation of regenerated electric power is possible in smaller test facilities (power plants and buildings)
- Reduction of electricity cost by effectively using low cost power
- As an inverter current test load for industrial servo driver and current test load for an electric vehicle inverter
- As a load for power module current test, for example as a R, L, C load for power module current test. The user doesn't need to worry about the heat generation from load during high power current test
- Motor generator evaluation and test load. As a motor generator evaluation and test load. For example, evaluatin and current test for PM motor used in windmill generators and electric vehicles
- As a simulated load of power conditioner. The equipment can be used as a simulated load to be connected to the power conditioner solar power. Reactive power is absorbed and hence not necessary to switch to the load
|Compatible Input Voltage||3Φ 15Vpeak 〜 342Vpeak|
|Power Supply System Voltage||3Φ AC180Vrms 〜 AC220Vrms|
|Corresponding Fundamental Frequency||10Hz 〜 500Hz（Derating necessary for 100Hz and above）|
|Corresponding switching Frequency||5kHz 〜 40kHz（Derating necessary for 20Hz and above）|
|Efficiency||85% and above|
|Cooling System||Forced Cooling|