Electric Vehicle Solution:
Inverter Evaluation Equipment
The test equipment of the inverter performance evaluation can also simulate the switching operation similar to that of the actual operating conditions. It is possible to input PWN command value into test body and correspond to the evaluation of various switching elements such as IPM, IGBT and inverter main circuit. Even for large capacity, it can be used for overload test.
- The user can change load condition and control parameters (phase, frequency, etc)
- The user can control program description in a variety of driving pattern test PE-Expert3
- Valid for control development of inverter
- Large current in a small compact regenerative converter system
- Energy saving + space saving
- Output voltage
- Output frequency
- Electrical phase angle
- Switching frequency
- Dead time
※ only when user make a PWM input command for configurable items
※ specification is an example.
It is possible to design a system to fit user's requests (specifications, test guideline).
|Equipment Input Capacity||±100kW/100kVA||Inverter → load|
|Maximum Current||140Arms/3Φ time||200Apk|
|Output Frequency||0Hz 〜 1,500Hz||If the output frequency is high, the current will not be a sine curve|